The NFC Shield features a transceiver module, MFRC52, which handles wireless communication at 13.56MHz, this means that you can read and write a 13.56MHz tag with this shield.
It also lead out the UART interface which can be connect with Serial Bluetooth-compatible module or Serial Wifi-compatible module, Serial MP3 Player module and D3 / D4 port that can some other module.
– Standard shield interface, compatible for Arduino.
– Very easy to use with the libary : RFIDMaster.
– Operating voltage: 4.5~5.2V
– Interface logic level: Onboard level converter chip, compatible with 3.3V / 5V.
– Operating current : 13-26mA
– Idle current : 10-13mA
– Sleep current: <80uA
– Peak current: <50mA
– Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz
– Supported card types: S50, S70, Pro, DESFire
– Data transfer rate: maximum 10Mbit/s
Part List (Schematics and program can be sent via e-mail,Please contact us)
1 x NFC Shield